The Florida G License Security Guard Trainee Manual provides the 28 hours State-Required study materials covering all the components the Florida Division of Licensing requires for licensing, INCLUDING UP-TO-DATE STATE STATUTE.
We recommend that you resell these manuals to your students with a 75% profit markup (Your cost is $14.33 per manual, reselling for $24.99).
We also recommend that you consider reselling the matching training DVDs to your students with a 100% profit markup (Your cost is $5.99 per DVD, reselling for $11.99)
Curriculum includes the following:
- Florida Chapter 493
- Florida Chapter 775
- Florida Chapter 776
- Florida Chapter 790
- Florida Case Study (as extracted from K Instructor Manual but without the answers)
- Pistol Lesson 1: Fundamentals of Pistol (Firearm safety (most common safety violations with beginners), Fundamentals of pistols, Range safety and regulations(cold range versus hot range, various range types))
- Pistol Lesson 2: Psychology of combat shooting (levels of stress, combat triad), Pistol Presentation (general considerations (caliber, carry types, etc.), loading, unloading, presentation from low ready).
- Pistol Lesson 3: Range exercises practice drills.
- Pistol Lesson 4: Drawing, Reload from slidelock (open carry, conceal carry, reload from slidelock).
- Pistol Lesson 5: Range exercises practice drills.
- Pistol Lesson 6: Use of cover, pivoting (High Cover, Low Cover, Cover versus Concealment, Pivoting).
- Pistol Lesson 7: Range exercises practice drills.
- Pistol Lesson 8: Advanced techniques (Tactical Reload, Magazine Change With Retention, Flashlight Handling Methods, Light Discipline, Tactical Order of Engagement, Shooting From Retention).
- Pistol Lesson 9: Range exercises practice drills.
170 pages with over 150 illustrations.
Florida DS School Administrators and K Instructors Don't miss this opportunity to increase your revenues from your classes!