The Florida Security Guard School Starter Kit (DS License) allows you to start a school with nothing much more than the licensing process, saving you the months it takes to creating curriculum content to match state requirements, create the examinations with the hope that they will be sound and approved by the state, and assembling all the documentation the State requires, from sample of certificate to student registration card, etc.
Our Starter Kit includes every aspect of the D Training (the 42 hours) in lecture, with a D-Examination Kit.
Get your school open with 95% of the work already done FOR YOU!
The Kit includes four components, some of which include 'opt-in' and 'opt-out' options
- The Lecture-Ready Instructor Lesson Plan, which includes:
- Instructional notes on each page that indicates
- The Page reference in the Student Manual, when applicable.
- 'Critical Content' markers/icons to point out to topics not included in the student manuals. NOTE FOR PAST CUSTOMERS: The 2019 Student Manuals no longer follows the Instructor Lesson Plan as it used to in the past. That is so because the new expanded Curriculum is 600 pages and thus unreasonable to expect to read everything in 42 hours with the exam. Consequently, we elected to only include in the student manuals the heavy part of the curriculum, and restricted the additional topics to the faculty/Trainer Lesson Plan to simply discuss within the allotted hours;
- A Highlight in the text of the questions included in the final exam;
- Suggestions of class exercises.
- Optional 42-Hour Plug-and-Play Automated Class Presentation.
- Optional 42-hour Online Training (Ideal for Schools that sometimes need to train one or just a few students. It allows to sit the student at a computer at the school and let him/her go through the program at his own speed).
- Optional Student Manuals so you can assign students to take turn to read out-loud most sections (NOT ALL sections of the course are in the student manual) and then limit your efforts to discuss the sections that are not included in the student manual. This allows for keeping students involved and focused and it makes for a smooth class flow between students and the instructor.
- The Test-Ready Examination Kit (Test Kit), which includes:
- 170-question examination.
- Instructor Answer Key with Lesson Plan reference page for each question.
- Student Answer Sheets.
- Instructor Correction Matrix to overlap on student Answer Sheets and correct the 17-question exam in seconds.
- The Administrative Kit that includes all needed to manage students, from registration to certificate.
- Step-by-Step DS School opening process checklist, to make it easy for you to go through the process.
- Class Roster Student Registration Form.
- Personalized Student Training Completion Certificate.
- Two options of School/Student Contract:
- Sample of School/Student Contract to help you understand what type of contract you need to create for an additional $39.
- Option for you to have your own contract created by Attorney Pamela A. Miller, PLC for an additional $99 to save you further expenses.
- Sample of School Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- School Inspection Checklist, (checklist used by State investigators who inspect school for compliance).
- Security Guard School Insurance Agent direct contact and Application (two companies). Insurance is not required by law but it is a good idea to be insured.
- Florida Department of Licensing Curriculum Guide.
- Florida Department of Licensing DS Application.
- Florida Department of Licensing DI Application.
- Template for School employee/operator ID card as required by the state, including contact information for a company that will create your ID quickly and effectively at a low price.
All these examinations have already been approved by the State as these are the exact examinations we use for our own school (FL DS License # DS 1400008).
- Sample and purchase information for Fraud-Prevention paper to create student registration and attendance forms with security features to prevent falsification and reproduction.
They truly went out of their way to make sure we received the best service possible.
Posted by Eddie Fernandez on Mar 15th 2018
WE requested a rush delivery which they were able to get out to us on time, which in itself was amazing considering how much they had to do in a short time. When the shipping company through tracking was not going to be able to deliver the products on time. Bernard made phone calls and provided us with options. We received the books one day late due to the shipping company and feel it may have been later if not for the assistance we received from Safe N Secure. It felt good to deal with a company who cares about their customer and just the sale. A special thanks to Bernard and his team.
You guys did a great job.
Posted by Russell M on Jun 27th 2016
We really appreciate your extra work to get the packages in the mail. We received them today and are very impressed.
You guys did a great job.
Blessings to you,
Simply the Best
Posted by Todd P. Eddy on Sep 14th 2015
I was trying to write my owe curriculum for the "D" Licenses Unarmed Security Guard , I checked out other training school in state and out of state to see if I could find a curriculum and make some changes to it to fit me, no luck. I was up to 408 page 140,000 words and still had more to do, and I was worried about the curriculum being approved. It could take up to 3 months for approved or not. It's all time and the longer it takes the more money I'm spending on rent of my school with no income. I came across Safe N Secure, I ordered it, it came in very quickly and I was shocked, I was not expecting what I got, very professional product it is a good reflection on my school from my students, I was so happy I order the "G" License Armed Security Guard. Thank You Defensive Initiatives Todd P. Eddy
Best training period.,
Posted by Anti Liberal on Jan 27th 2015
Best training ever! Definitely recommended for anyone interested in security. Do yourself a favor a buy this now.
Posted by Vincent R. Onorato Break Leather Firearms Training on Sep 17th 2014
With over a decade of law enforcement and private corporate security experience, I have seen a lot of programs false advertise product and simply fail to deliver. This program is NOT any of that.
The material, research, and straight up hard work that went into this program is second to none. I own and operate a small firearms training school in Stuart Florida, and I am proud to say I use the Safe N Secure lesson plan kit for my classes.
Plain and simple, it works. It really is true, they have taken a very difficult process and turned it into a walk in the park.
Bernard is a great author and I'm grateful that I can use his knowledge to train, but more importantly......PROPERLY train security officers out in the field.