This kit includes:
- DS license application;
- Two-year Licensing (if you select that option)*.
- Lesson Plans to teach the 40-hour class plus 2-hour exam.
- The D License exam and all components, including:
- Answer key;
- Answer sheets;
- Correction Matrix so you can correct the 170 question tests in seconds;
- All administrative documents required for licensing, including:
- Record keeping system;
- Daily Roster sheet;
- Student Registration and progress tracking sheet;
- School Code of Ethics and Conduct sample;
- Course completion certificate;
- School employee ID Template that meet the Division of Licensing requirement;
NOTE: The School/Student Contract required for licensing can be purchased at a discounted price directly from Attorney Pamela Miller, PLC at https://pammillerlaw.com/ or you may create you own contract.
- School Inspection checklist, so that you can ensure you have all you need prior to school inspection;
- Recommended insurance for your school;
- FULL processing of application. All YOU are required to do is:
- Fill in the application, have it notarized and mail it back to us.
- Wait for your license and the school inspection.
All materials that need reproduction such as certificates, exams and forms that are necessary for each student to complete:
- Are personalized with your school or company logo and information;
- Provided to you in a steel USB drive so you can print from the original files and store the content in multiple computers.
- Submit your application;
- Create all your materials;
- Provide the Division with all they need;
- Keep you up-to-date of the process;
- Let you know when your license has been issued.
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring that you qualify to obtain a DI and a DS License;
- Providing us a copy of your School/Student contract and notarized application;
- Finding a suitable location or office to run your school;
- Managing your business as you will then be a business owner.
*you must meet licensing requirement in the matter of years of experience as required by the State.
They truly went out of their way to make sure we received the best service possible.
Posted by Eddie Fernandez on Mar 15th 2018
WE requested a rush delivery which they were able to get out to us on time, which in itself was amazing considering how much they had to do in a short time. When the shipping company through tracking was not going to be able to deliver the products on time. Bernard made phone calls and provided us with options. We received the books one day late due to the shipping company and feel it may have been later if not for the assistance we received from Safe N Secure. It felt good to deal with a company who cares about their customer and just the sale. A special thanks to Bernard and his team.
You guys did a great job.
Posted by Russell M on Jun 27th 2016
We really appreciate your extra work to get the packages in the mail. We received them today and are very impressed.
You guys did a great job.
Blessings to you,
Simply the Best
Posted by Todd P. Eddy on Sep 14th 2015
I was trying to write my owe curriculum for the "D" Licenses Unarmed Security Guard , I checked out other training school in state and out of state to see if I could find a curriculum and make some changes to it to fit me, no luck. I was up to 408 page 140,000 words and still had more to do, and I was worried about the curriculum being approved. It could take up to 3 months for approved or not. It's all time and the longer it takes the more money I'm spending on rent of my school with no income. I came across Safe N Secure, I ordered it, it came in very quickly and I was shocked, I was not expecting what I got, very professional product it is a good reflection on my school from my students, I was so happy I order the "G" License Armed Security Guard. Thank You Defensive Initiatives Todd P. Eddy
Best training period.,
Posted by Anti Liberal on Jan 27th 2015
Best training ever! Definitely recommended for anyone interested in security. Do yourself a favor a buy this now.
Posted by Vincent R. Onorato Break Leather Firearms Training on Sep 17th 2014
With over a decade of law enforcement and private corporate security experience, I have seen a lot of programs false advertise product and simply fail to deliver. This program is NOT any of that.
The material, research, and straight up hard work that went into this program is second to none. I own and operate a small firearms training school in Stuart Florida, and I am proud to say I use the Safe N Secure lesson plan kit for my classes.
Plain and simple, it works. It really is true, they have taken a very difficult process and turned it into a walk in the park.
Bernard is a great author and I'm grateful that I can use his knowledge to train, but more importantly......PROPERLY train security officers out in the field.