The Florida D License Security Guard Trainee Manual provides the 40 hours State-Required study materials covering all the components the Florida Division of Licensing requires for licensing, INCLUDING UP-TO-DATE STATE STATUTES.
SALES ARE RESTRICTED TO CUSTOMERS WHO ALREADY PURCHASED Safe N Secure DS/DI School Trainer Kit.
We recommend that you resell these manuals to your students with a $12 profit markup (Your cost is $27 per manual.
Curriculum includes the following:
- Florida Chapter 493
- Florida Statute 790.06
- Florida Statute 823 (01, 05, 10)
- Florida Statutes 760-251
- Florida Statute 776
- Florida Chapter 5N-1
- Legal Issues and Liabilities (a generic review of most Common laws affecting security guards)
- Basic Emergency First Aid
- Bomb Threats and Fire Evacuation
- Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Access Control
- Patrol Techniques
- Observation Techniques
- Interview Techniques
- Fire Detection
- Crime and Accident Prevention
- Active Shooter Preparedness and response
- Crime and Accident Protection
- Terrorism Awareness (Dynamics on Attack, Proactive Counterintelligence, Physical Security, Bombs, Mail Screening, Recognition and Response, Reporting, Bomb Threat Stand-Off Chart)
- Public Relation
- Report Writing
- Courtroom Procedures
- Personal Security
- Interpersonal Communication
- Professional Communication
- Traffic Control
- Crowd Control
- Special Problems
- Controlled Substances Identification
- Dealing with DUI
- Understanding Hazardous Materials
- BENICE (Biological Nuclear Incendiary Chemical Explosive) Agents
- Incident Response
- Workplace Violence
450 pages with illustrations.
Written by Safe N Secure, this manual is used daily by hundreds of students in over two dozen training centers in the US.
SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY
If you are a Safe N Secure client in possession of our instructor kit, include your company name in the checkout comment box.