The 50-STATES Private Security Specialist Instructor Kit is made of three distinct components:
1) 40 hours of automated class presentation covering all the critical knowledge a security professional must have (see chapters listing below). The lesson presentation includes visual emphasis for all the content that will be critical for passing the two provided examinations.
Provided in Your Choice of Media:
- 24 CDs,
- OR, Steel Thumb-Drive key
ATTENTION: This Plug-&-Play presentation is designed to work with PC computers with Windows 10 or later. It MAY be used on a MAC computer but you would have to install Windows running under Mac operating system so the exe has access to the PC-compatible software options. Additionally it may play on some television and/or projector equipped with USB Port and that supports Microsoft Windows 10 or later.
We may be releasing a video version in late 2018 and that will allow for playing by plugging the drive directly into a PC, MAC, TV or projector equipped with a USB port and that has a video software. If this option is of interest to you contact us to be put on our release emailing list.
2) Exam Kit providing the instructor with two student examinations with answer sheets, answer keys, matrix for quick exam correction, Certificate of Completion, all in a hard copy and a soft copy format to allow for unlimited printing and testing.
Curriculum includes the following:
- Legal Issues and Liabilities (a generic review of most Common laws affecting security guards)
- Basic Emergency First Aid
- Bomb Threats and Fire Evacuation
- Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Access Control
- Patrol Techniques
- Observation Techniques
- Interview Techniques
- Fire Detection
- Crime and Accident Prevention
- Crime and Accident Protection
- Terrorism Awareness (Dynamics on Attack, Proactive Counterintelligence, Physical Security, Bombs, Mail Screening, Recognition and Response, Reporting, Bomb Threat Stand-Off Chart)
- Public Relation
- Report Writing
- Courtroom Procedures
- Personal Security
- Interpersonal Communication
- Professional Communication
- Traffic Control
- Crowd Control
- Special Problems
- Controlled Substances Identification
- Dealing with DUI
- Understanding Hazardous Materials
- BENICE (Biological Nuclear Incendiary Chemical Explosive) Agents
3) Administrative Kit, which provides all the basic documents to manage your class:
- Student Attendance Sheet for trainer to check off each component of the curriculum taught.
- Class Attendance Roster Sheet
- School Standard of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
- Blank "Private Security Specialist" certificate to issues the students.
- "Private Security Specialist" certificate registration can be purchase in bundle of ten if you wish that your student's reference be verifiable by employers through contacting Safe N Secure directly.
Written by Safe N Secure, as an extension of its original kit used daily to train hundreds of security personnel in over 80 State-Licensed centers in the US.