The 50-STATES Private Security Specialist Instructor Kit is made of four distinct components:
1) Instructor Lesson plan, which provides from 24 to 60 hours’ worth of instruction materials covering all the critical knowledge a security professional must have (see chapters listing below). The lesson plan includes highlights of all the test questions in the lecturing text as well as student exercises.
2) 6 Student Manuals (300-pages book that follows page-by-page the instructor manual and lesson plan).
3) Test Kit, which provides the instructor with two student examinations with answer sheets, answer keys, matrix for quick exam correction, Certificate of Completion, all in a hard copy and a soft copy format to allow for unlimited printing and testing.
Curriculum includes the following:
- Legal Issues and Liabilities (a generic review of most Common laws affecting security guards)
- Basic Emergency First Aid
- Bomb Threats and Fire Evacuation
- Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Access Control
- Patrol Techniques
- Observation Techniques
- Interview Techniques
- Fire Detection
- Crime and Accident Prevention
- Crime and Accident Protection
- Terrorism Awareness (Dynamics on Attack, Proactive Counterintelligence, Physical Security, Bombs, Mail Screening, Recognition and Response, Reporting, Bomb Threat Stand-Off Chart)
- Public Relation
- Report Writing
- Courtroom Procedures
- Personal Security
- Interpersonal Communication
- Professional Communication
- Traffic Control
- Crowd Control
- Special Problems
- Controlled Substances Identification
- Dealing with DUI
- Understanding Hazardous Materials
- BENICE (Biological Nuclear Incendiary Chemical Explosive) Agents
4) Administrative Kit, which provides all the basic documents to manage your class:
- Student Attendance Sheet for trainer to check off each component of the curriculum taught.
- Class Attendance Roster Sheet
- School Standard of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
- Blank "Private Security Specialist" certificate to issues the students.
- 6 pre-paid "Private Security Specialist" certificate registration. After which you can purchase them in bundle of ten for $69.99 if you wish that your student's reference be verifiable by employers through contacting Safe N Secure directly.
Written by Safe N Secure, as an extension of its original kit used daily to train hundreds of security personnel in over 40 training centers in the US.
NOTE: Instructor Badge shown in newsletter is not included in kit base price.