The 50-STATES Security Guard Trainee Manual provides from 24 to 60 hours’ worth of study materials covering all the critical knowledge a security professional must have.
SALES ARE RESTRICTED TO CUSTOMERS WHO ALREADY PURCHASED Safe N Secure Trainer Kit.
We recommend that you resell these manuals to your students with a 52% profit markup (Your cost is $24.26 per manual, reselling for $36.99)
Curriculum includes the following:
- Legal Issues and Liabilities (a generic review of most Common laws affecting security guards)
- Basic Emergency First Aid
- Bomb Threats and Fire Evacuation
- Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Access Control
- Patrol Techniques
- Observation Techniques
- Interview Techniques
- Fire Detection
- Crime and Accident Prevention
- Crime and Accident Protection
- Terrorism Awareness (Dynamics on Attack, Proactive Counterintelligence, Physical Security, Bombs, Mail Screening, Recognition and Response, Reporting, Bomb Threat Stand-Off Chart)
- Public Relation
- Report Writing
- Courtroom Procedures
- Personal Security
- Interpersonal Communication
- Professional Communication
- Traffic Control
- Crowd Control
- Special Problems
- Controlled Substances Identification
- Dealing with DUI
- Understanding Hazardous Materials
- BENICE (Biological Nuclear Incendiary Chemical Explosive) Agents
340 pages with illustrations.
Written by Safe N Secure, this manual is used daily by hundreds of students in over two dozen training centers in the US.
If you are a trainer or instructor, see the available Trainer Lesson Plan and Student Examination Kit sold separately.