This lapel pin is restricted for purchase to individuals who have successfully one of the following qualification:
- CAUS* Pistol Qualification Course.
- CAUS* Special Tactics of Defensive Pistol and/or Defensive Shotgun instructor courses.
- CAUS* Defensive Pistol and/or Shotgun courses.
- SecuriStart Private Security Specialist course.
All the certificates issued for the courses above bear the CAUS* seal. Generally at the bottom left corner of the certificate.
The lapel pin allows you to wear your credential on your lapel or collar. It is an elegant and distinct design that will call for attention. It is the size of a quarter.
If you work in uniform you must always make sure that your uniform code doesn’t forbid you from wearing pin.
* CAUS is the acronym for "Continental Army US" which is the name of the corporate entity that owns the Safe N Secure Group along with all five brands that it encompasses and for which it has DBAs. Continental Army US, LLC. is a Florida Registered corporation with the following DBAs:
- DrOpZOne, which operates two shooting ranges.
- Safe N Secure, which operates two State-Licensed security guard schools, a private security agency and a private investigation agency.
- Safe N Secure Academy (Amelia Gunners) which provides firearm and self-defense training.
- AmVIEWnition, which manufactures ammunition cutaways, barrel cutaways and 3-D Terminal Ballistic representations using the FBI ammunition testing protocol.
- SecuriStart , which publishes educational materials and business kits to assist professional in opening security agencies and security guard schools, and also assists professionals with earning professional credentials.
- Easy Gun Rack, which owns the patent for Easy Gun Rack and manufacture professional portable gun racks for firearms instructors, sportsmen and gun stores.
The seal of CAUS symbols are easy to explain: The American Eagle holding an olive branch for peace and arrows for war, in symbol that it seeks peace but is not afraid of war. Its head is turned towards the side of arrows because we are in a state of war against a religion that is trying to conquer the world and kills those who refuse to convert to islam. The seal bears the Christian Cross because the US was funded by Christians. Above the eagle is the start of David made up of the 13 stars of the original 13 colonies, in the same design as you will find on a Dollar bill, which design was put on the Dollar bill by George Washington as a thank you to the Jewish people for their financial help in funding the revolution, principally Haym Solomon a Philadelphia Banker. Many politically-motivated opinion and religious opponents will argue that this is not true but they do it cautiously stating that feel that it is "an interesting story, but most likely a tall tale" (emphasis added). The seal includes the 50 stars for our 50 States and bears our motto which is the Latin phrase "Ense Et Aratro" which translates as "With the Sword and the Plow" the symbol of the good citizen who serves his country in time of peace by working (the plow) and in time of war by fighting (the sword).
Wear it proudly. When asked about it, you can answer that this is the qualification pin for whichever qualification you earned through our programs.
We recommend you stay away from politics when discussing the symbols on your pin.