- The renewal process for a DS License in Florida is demanding.
- It requires many of the same documents you were provided with your initial Safe & Secure / SecuriSTART kit, many of which cannot be duplicated.
Safe & Secure offers you two solutions to facilitate the renewal of your DS License:
- Option One:
- Safe & Secure creates a Kit that contains the required materials for renewal:
- Outline of Current Curriculum (168 pages)
- Copy of Examination materials:
- Answer Sheet
- Answer Key
- You email us a copy of your Renewal notice at oic@SafeAndSecureGroup.com.
- Safe & Secure will mail the materials directly to the Division of licensing.
- All that is left for you to do is for you to mail your renewal notice to the Division of Licensing along with your payment and your list of instructors.
- Option Two:
- Email us the documents listed below at oic@SafeAndSecureGroup.com:
- The Renewal Notice you received.
- The list of your Instructors (Name, address and DI License Number).
- We will reprint your exam materials, curriculum and consolidate all your documents to ensure that nothing is missing and then we will mail them directly to the Florida Division of Licensing with a check, USPS Priority 2-Day Shipping, insured and with signature required to ensure proper delivery.
This offering is exclusive to DS School that have obtained their license using Safe & Secure / SecuriSTART August 2019 Edition of the DS Licensing kit. If you created your own materials and obtained your DS License on your own, or if your Safe & Secure / SecuriSTART kit is an older version not compliant with the State we cannot help you.