The Florida Security Guard School Starter Kit (DS License) allows you to start a school with nothing much more than the licensing process, saving you the months it takes to creating curriculum content to match state requirements, create the examinations with the hope that they will be sound and approved by the state, and assembling all the documentation the State requires, from sample of certificate to student registration card, etc.
Our Starter Kit includes every aspect of the D Training (the 40 hours) in lecture, with a D-Examinations Kit.
Get your school open with 90% of the work already done FOR YOU!
The starter Kit is made of four distinct components that are:
- The Lecture-Ready Instructor Lesson Plan with instructional notes and highlighted questions in the text;
- Optional 40-Hour Plug-and-Play Automated Class Presentation.
- Optional 40-hour Online Training (Ideal for Schools that sometimes need to train one or just a few students. It allows to sit the student at a computer at the school and let him/her go through the program at his own speed).
- The Test-Ready Examination Kit (Test Kit)
- 6 Student Manuals so you can start class right away.
- An Administrative Kit that includes all needed to manage students, from registration to certificate.
The D Instructor Toolkit includes Four components:
1) The Core Curriculum with all the teaching materials meeting the State Requirements.
- Instructor Teaching Color Toolkit, which highlights the content required for the student examinations;
- Recommended additional colletaral material if you wish to enrich the class with more materials;
- School creation licensing process step-by-step overview.
- 6 D Student manuals, which allows you to have the students follow your class and participate by having them read outloud different sections of the courses, so all are invloved and focus, and reduces the amount of reading YOU have to do.
2) The Test Kit is the complete State License D examination with all the grading and collateral materials relating to student managements:
- Examination 170 questions following rigorously the State requirements, which is more than 50% of questions be multiple choices, and the dictated number of questions per topic.
- Student's Questions Sheets
- Student's Answer Sheet
- Instructor Answer Key Sheets
- Instructor correction Matrix (Transparency format for quick overlap and grading).
- CD with soft copies of all students examination so you can print at will your tests instead of having to make copies.
- Pre-Printed Matrix for each test.
3) Administrative Components:
- Step-by-Step DS School opening process checklist, to make it easy for you to go through the process.
- Class Roster Student Registration Form.
- Personalized Student Trainig Completion Certificate.
- Two options of School/Student Contract:
- Sample of School/Student Contract to help you understand what type of contract you need to create for an additional $39.
- Option for you to have your own contract created by Attorney Pamela A. Miller, PLC for an additional $99 to save you further expenses.
- Sample of School Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- School Inspection Checklist, (checklist used by State investigators who inspect school for compliance).
- Security Guard School Insurance Agent direct contact and Application (two companies).
- Florida Department of Licensing Curriculum Guide.
- Florida Department of Licensing DS Application.
- Florida Department of Licensing DI Application.
- Template for School employee/operator ID card as required by the state, including contact information for a company that will create your ID quickly and effectively at a low price.
All these examinations have already been approved by the State as these are the exact examinations we use for our own school (FL DS License # DS 1400008).
4) Bonus Materials:
- Custom class schedule to allow you to offer to your students the entire D curriculum in a mix of evening classes, weekend-only classes, plus regular schedule classes, yet, having two entire week OFF each month, and a guaranteed solid day OFF every week.
- To accommodate the above Bonus schedule, we provide a Custom-designed Student Registration form to ensure student's accountability in attending all the courses prior to issuing D training completion certificate.
- Sample and purchase information for Fraud-Prevention paper to create student registration and attendance forms with security features to prevent falsification and reproduction.
They truly went out of their way to make sure we received the best service possible.
Posted by Eddie Fernandez on Mar 15th 2018
WE requested a rush delivery which they were able to get out to us on time, which in itself was amazing considering how much they had to do in a short time. When the shipping company through tracking was not going to be able to deliver the products on time. Bernard made phone calls and provided us with options. We received the books one day late due to the shipping company and feel it may have been later if not for the assistance we received from Safe N Secure. It felt good to deal with a company who cares about their customer and just the sale. A special thanks to Bernard and his team.
You guys did a great job.
Posted by Russell M on Jun 27th 2016
We really appreciate your extra work to get the packages in the mail. We received them today and are very impressed.
You guys did a great job.
Blessings to you,
Simply the Best
Posted by Todd P. Eddy on Sep 14th 2015
I was trying to write my owe curriculum for the "D" Licenses Unarmed Security Guard , I checked out other training school in state and out of state to see if I could find a curriculum and make some changes to it to fit me, no luck. I was up to 408 page 140,000 words and still had more to do, and I was worried about the curriculum being approved. It could take up to 3 months for approved or not. It's all time and the longer it takes the more money I'm spending on rent of my school with no income. I came across Safe N Secure, I ordered it, it came in very quickly and I was shocked, I was not expecting what I got, very professional product it is a good reflection on my school from my students, I was so happy I order the "G" License Armed Security Guard. Thank You Defensive Initiatives Todd P. Eddy
Best training period.,
Posted by Anti Liberal on Jan 27th 2015
Best training ever! Definitely recommended for anyone interested in security. Do yourself a favor a buy this now.
Posted by Vincent R. Onorato Break Leather Firearms Training on Sep 17th 2014
With over a decade of law enforcement and private corporate security experience, I have seen a lot of programs false advertise product and simply fail to deliver. This program is NOT any of that.
The material, research, and straight up hard work that went into this program is second to none. I own and operate a small firearms training school in Stuart Florida, and I am proud to say I use the Safe N Secure lesson plan kit for my classes.
Plain and simple, it works. It really is true, they have taken a very difficult process and turned it into a walk in the park.
Bernard is a great author and I'm grateful that I can use his knowledge to train, but more importantly......PROPERLY train security officers out in the field.