COMPLETE, AUTOMATED 40-HOUR CLASS PRESENTATION.
Provided in Your Choice of Media:
- 24 CDs,
- OR, Steel Thumb-Drive key
ATTENTION: This Plug-&-Play presentation is designed to work with PC computers with Windows 10 or later. It MAY be used on a MAC computer but you would have to install Windows running under Mac operating system so the exe has access to the PC-compatible software options. Additionally it may play on some television and/or projector equipped with USB Port and that supports Microsoft Windows 10 or later.
The 40-Hour Presentation covers the following topics:
- Florida Chapter 493, Florida Statutes
- Chapter 5N-1, Florida Administrative Code
- Legal Issues: Liability (Florida Criminal Laws, Limitation of Arrest Authority, Legal Use of Force, Response to Crime in Progress, Guidelines for Searches.
- Basic Emergency First Aid
- Bomb Threats and Fire Evacuation
- Disaster Preparedness and Response
- Major Electrical Failures
- Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Access Control
- Patrol Techniques
- Observation Techniques
- Interview Techniques
- Fire Detection
- Crime and Accident Prevention, including injury, hazards such as, but not exclusively, mass-shooting and mass-murder.
- Crime and Accident Protection
- Terrorism Awareness (Dynamics on Attack, Proactive Counterintelligence, Physical Security, Bombs, Mail Screening, Recognition and Response, Reporting, Bomb Threat Stand-Off Chart)
- Public Relation
- Report Writing
- Courtroom Procedures
- Personal Security
- Interpersonal Communication
- Professional Communication
- Traffic Control
- Crowd Control
- Special Problems
- Workplace Violence
- Controlled Substances Identification
- Dealing with DUI
- Understanding Hazardous Materials
- BENICE (Biological Nuclear Incendiary Chemical Explosive) Agents
Every presentation is personalized with your customer code and/or company logo or name for your protection and ours. It will make your training even more professional!
This curriculum is also available in an online training format for which you can simply by Admission Codes (1 code provides access to the entire 40-hour course online) allowing you to train security guards either through distance learning (if you state allows it) or one at a time by sitting the candidate in front of a computer and simply monitoring attendance, while the training takes care of itself.