SnS (Safe N Secure) has made it possible for you to become a Special Tactics Instructor™ through home validation through the following process:
It is easy to do if you can answer “Yes” to these questions . . .
- I am a NRA Certified Personal Protection Outside The Home Instructor of good repute.
- I have taught at least one PPOTH class, or a total of six students.
- I have professional liability insurance for my activity as an NRA Instructor through an NRA-endorsed insurance company.
- I have 3 letters of recommendations (2 from PPOTH students).
. . . then you are eligible to earn the Special Tactics Instructor™ credential through home validation and start ordering SnS Restricted Materials and teach the day course (without the disarmament) at once.
What will be required from you to earn this credential:
- Order the SnS Special Tactics Instructor™ home-validation toolkit.
- Watch the video included in the toolkit.
- Read the Instructor Techniques System manual.
- Answer the questions in the test.
- Provide the three students references required (references must be verifiable).
- Sign the Special Tactics Instructor application and licensing agreement.
- Mail everything back to us along with a short video of your shooting of the qualification exercise (20 rounds) so we can evaluate your technical skills as outlined in the packet.
In return, at successful completion, you will receive your credential in the mail with an access code to logon to Safe N Secure Instructor Administrative account to register your classes and your students.
Get your students the latest training and have fun doing it!
In addition, if you wish to add the following modules to your credentials, you can enroll the following schedule:
- Disarmament $109.
- Light Discipline (3-hour course scheduled on demand: $109).
- Carjacking Defensive, also called Vehicle Defensive System (5-hour course scheduled on demand: $109).
- KODIAK LPS Instructor Training (two-day scheduled at set dates based on demand: $325).
Four main things to consider about this offering:
- What clientele is Defensive Pistol Instructor is meant to serve?
- What is the foundation of the Defensive Pistol Instructor program?
- What are the benefits of becoming a Defensive Pistol Instructor?
What clientele is Defensive Instructor is meant to serve?
- The course is designed to accommodate private citizens of legal age and means to possess a pistol.
- The program was designed to accommodate men and women who seek a reasonable and friendly introduction to defensive pistol technics.
What is the foundation of the Defensive Pistol Instructor program?
There are two components to this answer: 1) The foundation of the methodology taught for instructors to deliver the course, and 2) the foundation of the techniques taught.
The methodology on which this instructor credential is based roots from two components:
1. The research developed by Bruce K. Siddle on the transfer of technical skills. The course includes an original copy of Bruce K. Siddle’s book: Sharpening the Warrior Edge so you possess the original research in its integrity that will be discussed during the “Instructor Techniques System” component.
2. The research developed by Bernard Martinage for the “Accredited Educator” and “Accredited Coach” credentials he developed for a company that serves Fortune-500 Companies and hosts over 4,000 certifications annually.
The Safe N Secure Instructor Technique System is exclusively made from Bernard Martinage’s work that has lead him to be nominated three times as a Faculty Speaker at Commencement at a world renown college.
The work is organized to remove any redundancy with the training provided by the NRA in its “BIT” (Basic Instructor Training).
The firearm techniques presented and taught in the materials are serious, proven and effective. They were extracted from Police Special Operations training and modified to meet the reality of self-defense at home and on the street. The techniques and strategies are simple, effective and straight to the point. They have been endorsed by military and law enforcement personnel in multiple states as well as Firearm Instructors and Training Counselors.
The self-defense techniques taught by Kodiak Life Protection Systems combines reality-based techniques from the worlds most effective martial arts including Karate, Jujitsu and Krav Maga into a set of user-friendly, easy-to-learn and practical defensive concepts. It is endorsed by the National College of Martial Arts, the Shinja Martial Arts University and the Original European Jujitsu Union.
What are the benefits of becoming a Defensive Pistol Instructor?
- A credential to provide to your students for:
- Safe and effective defensive firearm training
- Safe and effective self-defense training
- Ability to deliver exclusive certificates:
- Civilian Special Tactics Proficiency certificate
- KODIAK LPS (Life Protection System) certificate
- Access to customization student materials:
o Safe N Secure can provide you your student materials personalized to include your own pictures, brand, logo on the cover as well as a foreword that can contain your biography or any other relevant content to your classes and services.
o Simple, effective and burden-less lesson plans to deliver smooth training.
- A meaningful credential to materialize your experience and desire to provide your students more effective solutions for self-defense training.
Cancellation policy (for modular courses) If you cancel 31 days from the class we will give you a 100% refund. If you cancel 16 days from the class we will give you a 60% refund. If you cancel after that we will not issue a refund but we will give you 50% credit toward the next available schedule. If next schedule is not convenient to you there is nothing we can do for you. If you have not rescheduled for that class within 9 months you will have forfeited your credit.