If you want to increase your skills and confidence in anticipation to attend an Instructor Level class, then this course is for you.
You will learn how to handle (NOT shoot) all the guns that will be used in class so you need not worry about your performance.
- Sessions are private and 1-on-1 with a friendly instructor (not a drill sergeant).
- Sessions last about 4 hours, depending on your needs.
- You will work hands-on with all the guns that will be used in your class for exercises and qualifications
- We schedule courses at your convenience.
- You will receive the Instructor Study materials during the session so you are better prepared for class.
Contact us as soon as possible to setup a custom date for your Private Pre-Course Preparation Session.
- None. Everything will be provided
- None. We will teach you what you need to know to handle the guns properly for the qualification and class, HOWEVER, this is a non-shooting class. If you need to learn how to shoot, then you should first take a complete basic course prior to considering becoming an instructor.