This six-hour private course is taught to you in your home using advance laser gun technology and electronic target to simulate and practice responding to a home invasion. This course is available in pistol or shotgun format.
In this six hour class you will be taught the following:
- Rules of Safety
- Pistol Fundamentals
- Shooting Positions.
- Cover and Concealment
- Managing Cover.
- Progressing and Retreating.
- Managing Shooting with Family in the house.
- Light holding Shooting Exercises (Pistol only).
- Load transition (Shotgun only)
The course is almost entirely made of practical exercises that we build around the configuration of your house. Exercises also take into consideration the most likely scenario based on your house floor plan.
The goal is two-fold:
- Evaluate what can possibly and reasonably be done to make you safer from home invasion.
- Establish position of strength so you can best defend yourself and your family.
Course includes certificate, all guns and equipment.
Optional Additional components:
- Levels of Awareness
- Managing Stress and Motor Skills.
- Shooting with a light
- Two Full Defensive shooting scenario exercises: one during day light, one at night time.
Difficulties selecting a class? Contact us about our Class Components Chart, or, if you view this page on a mobile device, go to the "FIREARM 101" page and switch to "Standard View" using the link at the very bottom of the page.