Once you selected an available date, purchase your seat for that class and report in the "Comment" Box the date of the class you want.
This 7-day/65+hours class includes 4 components and 3 Instructor Certifications:
- Pistol Instructor course AND the prerequisite Basic Pistol Course (2 days)
- Basic Instructor Training (required for all NRA certifications) (1 day)
- Shotgun Instructor AND the prerequisite Basic Shotgun Course (2 days)
- Rifle Instructor AND the prerequisite Basic Rifle Course (2 days)
YES . . . this is a class you can take to be able to teach the Conceal Carry Courses:-)
QUALITY small class size (8) taught in Private 3-GUN Tactical Range with 1,200sf 360° shoot-house. We have delivered training for over 650 NRA INSTRUCTOR credentials with over 90% success rate
ACCESS If you don't see a date that meets your schedule, contact us.
FAMILY/GROUP PRICING AVAILABLE. WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
We also offer NRA Instructor Workshops for Personal Protection, and more. READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING on the product review of this page.
PREREQUISITES There are three prerequisites:
For the Pistol Credential:
- Completion of the 8-hour online NRA Basic of Pistol Shooting Course with an examination score of 90 minimum.
- Completion of the Instructor-led NRA Basic Of Pistol Shooting Course, (included in this class).
For the shotgun and Rifle Credentials
- Completion of the pre-course shooting qualification and manipulation exercises, which we perform at the beginning of the instructor class.
INCLUDES: class Materials, range, classroom, all guns. All you need is the required ammunition/guns for your qualification exercises: 200 cartridges of .22 for the Pistol Instructor course (50 to qualify for the pre-course qualification plus 150 cartridges of instructor qualification) 50 cartridges of .22 for the Rifle Instructor class qualification; 125 shotgun #8 shells for the Shotgun Instructor qualification.