This 2-hour, 20 to 50 rounds course will teach you how to effectively draw a gun from a purse.
See Safe N Secure Calendar at SafeNsecureCalendar.com or call us for a private class (the minimum required for a private class is 6 people).
This course will be hosted on Amelia Island at the KAC Private Range, right around the corner from Harris Teeter.
All students will provided:
- Special purse designed to conceal a gun (you can bring your if have your own).
- All required accessories.
To attend this course you will need:
- A positive attitude toward firearms.
- 20 to 50 cartridges of 9mm SIMUNITION or SPEER FORCE ON FORCE (NO SUBSTITUTES)
- Ammunition will be available for sale at the class at cost $28 per box of 50.
NOTE: This class teaches a very specific technique or method. The use of ammunition helps to validate the technique and gun presentation but there is no specific amount of ammunition required, you can shoot as little or as much as you want or can afford. The ammunition and guns used in this class are real firearms, specially designed for training and generally reserved for law enforcement and military training. They are less-then-lethal, quiet and non-toxic but provide all the function and shooting that other firearms provide. They make training comfortable, easy and much less dangerous. You will be using Glock Model 17T or Smith & Wesson G Frame revolvers.