If you have three years of experience as a security guard in Florida you qualify to be a manager of YOUR OWN AGENCY!
Opening an Agency in Florida is fairly simple. What is MOST DEMANDING is documenting your operations to the insurance company to obtain insurance. This can translate into weeks of research and work, and in the least hundreds of Dollars of Attorney fees to have a Client/Agency contract drawn, and hoping that the insurance will accept it.
We KNOW all of that because we opened our agency over three years ago now.
What we offer to you is simple, a copy of all the materials we developed to run our profitable agency at the lowest cost possible.
The Private Security Agency Starter Kit (B License in Florida) provides you all the critical operational elements to open and operate a Private Security.
This Operational Kit is designed for professionals starting their own agency. It was created so that:
- It is very inexpensive to operate because there are no monthly fee sor reprint fees.
- It will work equally for both: Unarmed and Armed Security services.
- It doesn't require computer skills.
- It doesn't require a computer at all, since you can get all your forms printed directly from the disk by a print shop.
- It doesn't require buying expensive equipment to manage software of things of the sort.
- All it requires is some basic organization skills and the proper licensing in your State.
The operational structure of this kit is form-based (with a CD that contains a soft copy of all the documents for unlimited copies of the forms) which is the easiest and least expensive way to run a small to medium size agency.
Our Starter Kit includes every aspect of operations of a Standard Private Security Agency, including:
Get your agency open with 90% of the work already done FOR YOU!
The starter Kit is made of Personalized original printouts of all the forms with your agency name and logo (where applicable) and annotations of their purpose:
- Agency/Client General Forms
- HOMEWATCH Agency-Client Contract
- SECURITY Agency-Client Contract
- SECURITY Agency-Client Contract Addendum & Post Orders
- Services Pricing Chart. These pricing are for your area, you will have to adjust them to fit your geographic area and type of operations.
- HOMEWATCH Property Record Form.
- HOMEWATCH Property Keys Custody Form
- HOMEWATCH Inspection Checklist
- Guard Force Clipboard DOC: Carrying Firearm Agency Letter of Authorization
- Guard Force Clipboard DOC: Carrying Firearm 5N-1.130 Statute Outline
- Guard Force Clipboard DOC: Vehicle Lights Use Statute 316
- Template for Agency employee/operator ID card as required by the state, including contact information for a company that will create your ID quickly at a low price.
- CLIENT SERVICE INTRODUCTION LETTER
- FORMAL PROPOSAL LETTER
- SHORT PROPOSAL $ NUMBER PAGE TEMPLATE
- SECURITY SERVICE OVERVIEW - to be printed on11x17 paper for best presentation.
- Human Resource forms
- Guard Employment Condition - Includes English-Only Declaration.
- Guard Employment & Confidential Information Agreement.
- Guard Employment Non-Compete Agreement.
- Uniform Standard Sample
- Uniform/Duty Supplies Issuance Form
- Blank Schedule with sample on how to complete it.
- Duty Operational Forms
- Violator Privileges Revocation Form (for guests on private property/roads).
- Violation tickets Driving, Parking, Miscellaneous (triplicate copy book).
- Temporary Contractor/Visitor Passes (Kit includes a 50-pass starter triplicate book).
- Annual Contractor/Visitor Passes (Kit includes a 50-pass starter triplicate book).
- Access/Entry Record Form (Kit includes a 20-sheet starter book).
- Incident Report Form (Kit includes 50-Incident-Report in triplicate).
- Fluorescent Towing Warning Stickers (Kit includes 50 towing warning stickers)
- Posted Signs for Private Security, plus soft copy for printing additional signs.
- Administrative Forms and Contacts
- Florida Department of Licensing B Agency Application
- Contact where to obtain Agency insurance
A CD that contains a soft copy of all the applicable forms for easy and unlimited reprint.
- In a PDF format for the forms that need not to be modified, so the design and integrity of the forms is maintained.
- In a Microsoft format for the forms that you may want to modify to fit perfectly your operations by removing unnecessary content.
Five impressive, professionally printed and bound, Employees Training Manuals title "The American Security Guard".
- These complete 50-States compatible manuals are extensive and detailed manual covering all aspects of guard force operations.
- Allow you to internally train and hold your guard force to a known standard of operations.
- Show your potential clients when bidding on contracts to impress them with your operational Standard.
DISCLAIMER: We are not attorneys. We do not provide legal advice. The Client/Agency contract and other forms included in this kits are the exact same contract that we, Safe N Secure, use everyday in our operation in Florida (Agency License # B1400028) but it is your responsibility to consult an attorney to ensure that they will protect you well enough and meet legal requirements for you. We do not assume any responsibility for the use of these forms.