Earn your “PRIVATE SECURITY SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE” with this home-study course that includes study manual and unlimited access to the examination.
This 50-STATES compatible Security Guard Trainee Manual provides you with 24 to 60 hours’ worth of study materials covering all the critical knowledge a security professional must have.
The manual come to you with a unique login code and instructions to create a free online account and load up your certification examination. The examination is “open access”, which means it will remain accessible until you successfully complete the examination, regardless of the number of attempts.
As successful completion you will be able to automatically save and print your ”PRIVATE SECURITY SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE” so you can include it in your portfolio, resume and even frame it for your office.
Study curriculum includes the following:
- Legal Issues and Liabilities (a generic review of most Common laws affecting security guards)
- Basic Emergency First
- Aid Bomb Threats and Fire Evacuation
- Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Access Control
- Patrol Techniques
- Observation Techniques
- Interview Techniques
- Fire Detection
- Crime and Accident Prevention
- Crime and Accident Protection
- Terrorism Awareness (Dynamics on Attack, Proactive Counterintelligence, Physical Security, Bombs, Mail Screening, Recognition and Response, Reporting, Bomb Threat Stand-Off Chart)
- Public Relation
- Report Writing
- Courtroom Procedures
- Personal Security
- Interpersonal Communication
- Professional Communication
- Traffic Control
- Crowd Control
- Special Problems
- Controlled Substances Identification
- Dealing with DUI
- Understanding Hazardous Materials
- BENICE (Biological Nuclear Incendiary Chemical Explosive) Agents
340 pages with illustrations.
Written by Safe N Secure, this manual is used daily by hundreds of students in over two dozen training centers in the US.
Free shipping anywhere in the 50 States.